Killis are proud to introduce the new Tersano iClean mini™ to the market. iClean mini™ turns cold tap water into a safe and effective cleaner, sanitiser, neutraliser and deodoriser. More effective than bleach without the hazardous toxic fumes or sticky residue that come with traditional cleaning chemicals.
With the press of a button, the iClean mini™‘s diamond-coated electrodes instantly create an oxidising solution that is safe for people - yet tough on dirt, germs, and odours.
- Will not harm eyes or skin if accidentally splashed
- Kills 99.9% of germs – including E.coli, Salmonella and Listeria
- Removes dirt, grime, stains, odours, mould, mildew and pesticides
- Ideal for glass, mirrors and stainless steel leaving all surfaces smear free with a high shine
- Save time and money by no longer purchasing chemicals
- No COSHH needed one document covers all
Ideal for home, office or commercial environments, the iClean mini is approved to clean and sanitise food preparation surfaces.
- Safe for people, pets and the planet
- Protects people with allergies, sensitive skin or respiratory issues from the harsh effects of cleaning chemicals
- Reverts back to oxygen and water after use
If you would like to see how the iClean Mini can benefit you and your facility, please visit us on stand E10 at the Manchester Cleaning Show or contact us on 0114 296 8686 or firstname.lastname@example.org