Join the front runners of the cleaning industry at The British Cleaning Council's annual conference at the CBI Conference Centre in London's Centre Point Tower on Thursday 28th November 2013 from 9:00 until 3:30pm.
The conference will focus on “Future Proofing the Cleaning Industry” and will once again include a high profile speaker line up.
As the cleaning industry has shown great flexibility, diversity and innovation over the last twelve months, Interim Chief Executive of the CSSA, Steven Proudfoot, believes the industry can reap the rewards and look forward to growth in the industry as the recession fades.
To spearhead this growth, the British Cleaning Council Conference will examine trends and changes in the industry, new entrants to the market, big ideas and must-have tools to ensure businesses remain at the cutting edge.
Conference highlights include:
- MC and moderator of Industry Question Time
- Oliver Kamm, Chief Economics lead writer and columnist for The Times
- Pulling the rug out from under us – Start-ups and new entrants
- Alex Depledge, Co-Founder of Teddle
- Breakout Sessions:
- Growth Health Check
- Mark Jennings, ActionCoach (business coaching)
- Does Your Voice Have Impact?
- Priscilla Morris, Loud & Clear Voice Coaching
Early Bird Tickets cost £99.00. Standard tickets (from the beginning of November), will cost £149.00.
To purchase, simply register online at: http://britishcleaningcouncil.org/cleaningconference
More information on British Cleaning Council can be found on its website: http://britishcleaningcouncil.org