Truvox International Ltd has expanded its Valet vacuum range with the launch of the Valet Single Motor Upright. Robust and modern in design, this new model is perfect for healthcare, educational and office facilities, incorporating excellent manoeuvrability for hard to reach areas and a brush head that automatically senses the carpet pile height. Features and benefits include:
• Three-stage filtration, including HEPA 10 filter, providing high filtration of all particles of 0.3 microns and larger.
• Self-adjusting brush head instantly adjusts to the carpet pile height, allowing the brush head to float evenly over different carpet piles and surfaces.
• Detachable aluminium cleaning wand that makes quick work of cleaning upholstery, curtains, stairs and hard to reach areas.
• On-board crevice and dusting brush.
• 1200 watt motor.
• 30cm cleaning path.
• 6000 rpm brush speed.
• Commercial strength metal brush roll which allows up to the edge vacuuming.
• Robust restraint to prevent the cable from pulling out of the machine or breaking.
Stephen Pinhorne, UK field sales manager for Truvox International, said: “The Valet Single Motor Upright is a truly versatile vacuum. The new robust looking machine can be used in three different positions - upright when using the accessories, in the standard working position when vacuuming conventionally, and low when cleaning under furniture such as beds or desks.”