ISSA has announced its 2015 board of directors, led by incoming ISSA president Alan Tomblin of Procter & Gamble Professional.
• Vice president/president elect: David Sikes, Sikes Paper Co.
• Executive officer: Ken Bodie, Kelsan, Inc.
• Manufacturer director: Mark Jackmore, Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Inc.
• Distributor director west: Nick Spallone, Tahoe Supply Co. LLC.
• BSC director: Taylor Bruce, IH Services, Inc.
• Returning board members: In addition to Tomblin, returning from the 2014 board to serve in the following positions on the 2015 board are: Past president/international director: Fritz Gast, PB Gast & Sons/Allied Eagle Supply; treasurer: John Barrett, Eurest Services; secretary: John Swigart, Spartan Chemical Co., Inc.; director Canada: Paul Goldin, Avmor Ltd.; and manufacturer representatives' director: Craig Miller, Apex.
• Distributor directors: North - Mark Warner, Americhem International, Inc.; South - Mercer Stanfield, Brame Specialty Co., Inc.
• Manufacturer directors: Matt Wood, ProTeam, Inc.; and Steve Lewis, Golden Star Inc.
• Latin America council chair: Mauricio Chico Cañedo, Distribuidora Lava Tap, S.A. de C.V.
• Europe council chair: Andrew Dunning, Numatic International Ltd.
• Outgoing board members: The following individuals complete their service on the board in 2013 - Lydia Work, American Paper Converting; Ted Stark, Dalco Enterprises, Inc.; Jeffrey Packee, Marsden Holding LLC; Chris Martini, Central Sanitary Supply Co.; and Brendan Cherry, Bobrick Washroom Equipment, Inc.