The 2020 Kimberly-Clark Professional Golden Service Awards is open for entries until 27September. Since 1991, these awards have provided an opportunity for cleaning companies, facilities companies and in-house cleaning teams to showcase the highest standards of cleaning excellence.
It is simple and easy to enter, and here are five good reasons to give it a go:
• Showcase your good work: the awards are a good opportunity to showcase your team’s work to the industry and beyond.
• Recognise teams and individuals: the Golden Service Awards shine a spotlight on your team and highlight your standout employees. The awards for cleaning operative of the year and site supervisor of the year are the most celebrated.
• Win new contracts: building third-party recognition from winning an award into your new bids and contract renewals will differentiate you from the competition. It can boost your business profile and open doors.
• Strengthen relationships with your clients and stakeholders: celebrating success together with your clients and stakeholders at the awards ceremony will strengthen your relationships like nothing else can.
• Play your part in driving industry standards: every industry needs leaders who will drive standards. By entering and declaring your achievements, you are playing your part in leading and contributing to raising standards.
The 2020 Kimberly-Clark Professional Golden Service Awards is open for entries until 27 September, and the entry process is just three easy steps:
First, fill in the online form, making sure to include all contact details: www.goldenserviceawards.co.uk/how-to-enter.
Second, prepare an entry submission of up to 1000 words, clearly stating why you should be considered. Entrants for the Cleaning Operative and Supervisor of the Year Awards must provide a submission of up to 500 words.
Third, provide a short client testimonial supporting your entry which simply confirms that your client agrees to your submission. Then email your submissions as word documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org