The European Cleaning & Hygiene Awards are back and organisers are calling for entries from service providers, manufacturers and distributors across Europe.
There are 10 categories designed to recognise success and reward excellence in the cleaning and hygiene sectors. They are:
- Start-up business of the year.
- Best use of smart solutions by service providers.
- Investment in training.
- Excellence in client/contractor partnerships.
- Sustainability – best practice.
- Commitment to diversity in the workforce.
- Best initiative raising the profile of the cleaning sector.
- Technological innovation of the year.
- Leader of the year.
- Rising star award.
Entries close on 15 October 2021 and the winners will be revealed at an awards ceremony and gala dinner on 28 April 2022 at Le Plaza Hotel in Brussels.
The entry form can be found on the Award website: www.echawards.com