Free registration for the Cleaning Show 2021 is now open – simply visit www.cleaningshow.co.uk to secure your free pass to the UK’s largest dedicated cleaning and hygiene event. And the appetite to get back to live, face-to-face events is driving registration numbers which are already tracking well ahead of those achieved at this stage ahead of the previous show.
Exhibitor bookings are also coming thick and fast, with a number of major businesses confirming their presence in the past two weeks, and another expanding the space it had already booked. A full list of exhibitors can be found on the Cleaning Show website.
The event – which takes place at London’s Excel from 2-4 November – will feature all the usual Cleaning Show attractions as well as new features including the CSSA Innovation Showcase and a ‘Hall of Fame’ awards ceremony.
In addition, the Cleaning Show Conference will celebrate all that has been achieved by cleaning professionals during the pandemic, and the work done by the British Cleaning Council in the formation of the APPG for the UK cleaning and hygiene sectors. The conference will be an opportunity to celebrate what has been achieved - reputations have been built, credibility established and cleaning has been driven up the political agenda.
Enhancements in cleaning practices have not been limited to personnel and public perception during the pandemic - technological and process developments have also moved ahead at pace. The Cleaning Show 2021 Conference Programme will provide a forum to present and discuss all these developments, and consider the critical next steps for an industry that has placed itself on the frontline of public health and safety delivery. In addition to the carefully curated programme, the Cleaning & Support Services Association (CSSA) will be hosting afternoon presentations and panel discussions within the conference theatre looking at topics including sustainability, smart building technologies and COVID-secure workplaces.
Topics to be included within the Cleaning Show 2021 Conference Programme include:
- The APPG for the UK cleaning and hygiene sectors - a critical role.
- The new normal for cleaning post-COVID-19: a look at the role of cleaning in protecting public health and safety.
- The benefits and importance of paying a Living Wage.
- Research report: a roadmap towards sustainability.
- The rise of the robots: how autonomous cleaning can support and enhance current cleaning practices.
- Technology matters: employing new technology to deliver a modern cleaning service.
- Ready for anything: the importance of training and education and the role of apprenticeships.
- Buyer beware: the rise of unscrupulous traders...and how to spot them.
- Sustainable cleaning – meeting the challenge.
Secure your free registration now – www.cleaningshow.co.uk - to ensure you are kept abreast of show news as the event approaches.