Reopening for business.
The critical role the cleaning industry will play in getting the UK back to work.
19th May 2020 | 14.30
As offices, retail establishments and leisure facilities begin to reopen post-lockdown, how will the cleaning industry ensure they are safe and ready to receive customers, and how will it ensure transport systems are safe to use?
- Paul Thrupp, Chairman, British Cleaning Council and Director of Retail Destinations, OCS
- Stan Atkins, CEO, British Institute of Cleaning Science
- Peter Smith, Chief Executive, Principle Cleaning Services
- Kim Phillips, Head of Catering and Facilities Services, Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council
- Paul Ashton, Director, Cleaning and Support Services Association and CEO, Birkin Cleaning Services
- Dominic Ponniah, CEO, Cleanology